Frigger is a script for Maya that will help you to easily create Facial Rig for game characters. It’s also really quick and you can generate full rig within few clicks!.It can be a human looking or a cartoony character, Frigger will work seamlessly.
How to use it
1. You can keep the scripts anywhere you want.
2.To Install Just drag and drop drag_me_into_maya.mel file into your maya viewport, That’s it you’re good to go 😉 a Frigger icon would appear on your Custom shelf tab.
3. Open up your rigged character in Maya and select the head joint then press start.Then You can follow the guide image.
4. You can use edge, vertex or face mode to select location points.
5. Pressing the Build button will build the whole rig.You can undo this command and do any changes to the joints then build again.
Important Notes / Contact
- Frigger is working on Maya 2014 to 2018.
- Once you bought it You can use the script for personal and commercial work.
- To read EULA visit here.
- The script is available for download only via Gumroad. If your friends/colleagues want to use it, send them a direct Gumroad link (https://gum.co/frigger) instead, that way they will be able to get a notification if there is an update.
- If you have any Problems, feedback or/and suggestions feel free to send me a message on my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This script is in rapid development and will receive more new features periodically .So that Updates are free, forever. Thank You.Have Fun 🙂
- Added – Selection Menu,Now you can select controls for scaling or moving with just a click of a button.
- Fixed – Installation path problem.
- Added – Initial release.